Thursday 23 April 2009

NEW Paint the Ocean by Lily Designs and Freebie

Lily Designs has a Fabulous new kit in the shop at After5Designs today, Paint the Ocean. This is just one amazing kit, 12o elements,12 papers and 2 alpha's and it is on sale too!!!! I just can't stop scrapping with it.Take a look at the preview.



You can get this georgeous kit HERE

Here are my pages I made with the kit.





Lily has a freebie Ocean mini Kit for you today on her blog. Check out the preview.

You can download the freebie
Here's my page I made with the freebie.


The inspiration for this page came from the talented Todido. You can veiw her amazing Gallery Here:
Thanks for stopping by.
(((HUGZ))) Fiona.










2 comments:

  1. hey you are a sweetheart:) gorgeous pages sweetie:) just stunning:)

    hugs to you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You made a gorgous page Fiona :) You know what I think about crediting Diana :):):) I can tell you, that having you as a friend is such a gift :)

    ReplyDelete