Saturday 26 September 2009

Lots more LO's

I have so been slacking in posting on my blog lately. I made a promise to myself last month to post here on a regular basis!!!!! But hey, life just gets in the way sometimes. Anyway enough of my ramblings, here's what I've been up to LO' wise that is over the last month.




Mother Earth....
This was created with Newlife Dreams Blog freebie... Autumns here
Credits HERE

Lily Designs has released a Fabulous new kit, Autumn by the Bay @ After5Designs. I am totally in love with JJ's creations and am honoured at being on her CT. Here are two LO's created with this kit of my Grandson Ellis.................

Credits HERE

Credits HERE
Createwings is a Guest Mixoligist @ After5Designs this month. This lady is very Talented and I am a fan of her kits. Here's a page I created with her new kit Always Changing. It is a RAK for my dear friend Kimla


Credits HERE

Martencja Designs has a Fabulous new kit in store @ After5Designs this week.....
(Not Only ) For Men. Here's a page I created with this Georgeous kit, A RAK for Marta........

Credits HERE


Kimla Designs has created this Georgeous Autumn Kit called Autumn Impressions........
Available @ After5Designs. This page is a RAK for Laviconi

Credits HERE

The Fabulous Kristen Rice ( K Studio ) @ After5Designs, invited me for a guest spot for the month of September. I can't tell you how happy it made me!!!! But guess what? the lovely Kristen invited to become a permanent member of her CT...........YAY I'm so ecstatic................ Here's some pages I've made with her Georgeous Kits.


My Grandson Ellis
Credits HERE




RAK for JJ with K Studios new kit Outspoken

Credits HERE



RAK for Dodo with Kristens Mint Julep Kit



Credits HERE




RAK for Marta using Kristens Spice Kit @ The Lilypad



Credits HERE







RAK for Laviconi using Kristens Prima Kit

Credits HERE

Iv'e been a Guest for Cre@bisontine for the month of August and Sandrine invited me to stay for another month. I hope she lets me stay like forever LOL. Here are some pages using Sandrine's latest goodies.


RAK for Diana using Beauty Fall Kit

Credits HERE


RAK for JJ using Sandrine's newest collab Can'Island

Credits HERE




RAK for Mru using Sweets and Childhood


Credits HERE



RAK for Gosia S also using Sweets and Childhood

Credits HERE





These next two pages were created using Colour of my Birthday By Lily Designs
@ After5Designs

RAK for Marta
Credits HERE


RAK for Kristen

Credits HERE






Tiramisu RAK'd me with her Fabulous new Kit, To the Autumn Sky available
@ Sunflowerscraps.
RAK for Pauline
Credits HERE


Thanks for stopping by and being so patient with such a long post. It is sure appreciated..........
HUGZ Fiona














2 comments:

  1. Hi there! I have enjoyed browsing through your blog with all its lovely artwork. I wasn't sure where to leave a comment but hope you see this one. Thanks for joining in the challenge at the Three Muses this week. I see it is your first time there and I hope you will be back for more.
    Cheers from Marie, aka Ozstuff

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hope I'm commenting in the right place Fiona. I must say all of your work in this post is delicious.

    ReplyDelete