Thursday 14 May 2009

Cherry Blossom from Lily Designs has blew in to After 5 Designs Today!!!

Cherry Blossom the New Kit from Lily Designs has Finally blew in to After5Designs today. Oh my and what a stunner it is too. I have totally enjoyed working with this kit, four pages so far and I still have a couple more up my sleeve that I'm working on. Take a look at the georgeous previews. This kit has 18 papers and over 80 realistic elements for your scrapping pleasure.






You can get this georgeous kit and it's on sale too
Here are two more pages I made with this Georgeous kit.









And if you hop on over to lily's blog she has a freebie waiting for you to download. ENJOY!!!!
Thanks for stopping by,
HUGZ Fiona.




1 comment:

  1. Your pages Fiona are amazing :) I love everything there :)

    ReplyDelete